Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The past week

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The past week

    Need to ask...Whiskey Tango Foxtrot happened this week?? I thought the site was taken down. I haven't been able to log on since last weekend. Just so you know, I appreciate your hard work keeping this site active and moving. A week without Shitskin - I even had to go to ********** to read some of their posts - No I didn't join. Have a great one


    Signed A grateful(and very relieved) Plantation Member
    200 + years of exposure to human civility, customs and manners, yet the negro species has yet to adopt anything that would give us reason to think that they might one day be domesticated.

  • #2
    Well, bottom line is that some butthurt nigger complained to our (former) DNS registrar and tried to shut us down. Pitiful, stinking nigger, do you see what good it did you? We're right back up again. Silly ape.
    You can't have law and order, and filthy niggers too.

    Comment


    • #3
      Niggers ruin everything like usual. No surprise.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_3897_1469481013587_510[/ATTACH]
      Diversity sucks

      Comment


      • #4
        G'dammit is a new word I use. Wife doesn't like it & I tell her to ....do something she doesn't like to hear. Argg...

        Comment


        • #5
          It would amuse me to see a nigger bang its fists onto its keyboard to see the site back up but it probably feels it accomplished something. In the end all it did was nothing but waste minutes on its obammy phone.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
            It would amuse me to see a nigger bang its fists onto its keyboard to see the site back up but it probably feels it accomplished something. In the end all it did was nothing but waste minutes on its obammy phone.
            I'm almost certain that nigger's don't know what wasting time is. Everything they do is a waste.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_3897_1469481013587_510[/ATTACH]
            Diversity sucks

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm glad to see that you're back up and going again

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
                Well, bottom line is that some butthurt nigger complained to our (former) DNS registrar and tried to shut us down. Pitiful, stinking nigger, do you see what good it did you? We're right back up again. Silly ape.
                Thanks to you and our other generous hosts for all your hard work and perseverance!

                http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-7e4...escape_part_2/
                Mr. Sandman's Nigger Butthurt Report Form, Zimmerman Trial Edition
                You know America is messed up when the top earning golfer for years was a nigger, the ex-president is a foreign-born nigger, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the American government, and George Zimmerman was put on trial.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Glad to see this site back up, and as always thanks to the admin staff for all you do.

                  I hope the nigger is reading this thread. If it is, go beat your chest and throw feces at your monitor. Filthy ape.
                  Niggers suck.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

                    Thanks to you and our other generous hosts for all your hard work and perseverance!

                    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-7e4...escape_part_2/
                    No thanks to me, I was locked out all week like everyone else. Credit goes to Florida Cracker.
                    You can't have law and order, and filthy niggers too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank you, thank you, thank you!

                      I was beginning to suffer withdrawal, and fear for my sanity without my daily dose of nigger bashing......
                      The only thing I hate worse than niggers is their defense attorneys.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        OK, question asked and answered, let's put this unfortunate episode behind us. Thread closed.
                        You can't have law and order, and filthy niggers too.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X