This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System upgrade and maintenance this week

We will be performing some system maintenance and upgrades this week. I'm going to try to do the most disruptive stuff after hours, but there will be some interruptions and potential downtime here and there while it's going on. Stay tuned for updates.

Yeah so pay attention to this thread and don't panic..
    We win, you lose..

Comment

If I can't logon can I run to my safe space?

OH wait, this is my safe space
      Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Comment

Thank for letting us know.

Comment

There will be some downtime later tonight after midnight or so while we make some backups. Stay tuned.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

-Thanks F.C. If there's an award for the 'most under appreciated, most shit piled on member', you'd get my vote. Thanks man for keeping the site up and running!
              "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but, when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you're going to remember about me." - Al Capone

Comment

Sorry for the excess downtime today. Had some things take longer than expected. The site will be up for a bit tonight until I have to bring back down one more time until I'm done. Stay tuned.

Comment

No worries. Do what you gotta do, we'll get by in the meantime. Good job with what you're doing also.
                  MAGA!

Comment

Thanks for all your guys' hard work to give us the best forum anywhere!
                    Mr. Sandman's Nigger Butthurt Report Form, Zimmerman Trial Edition
                    You know America is messed up when the top earning golfer for years was a nigger, the ex-president is a foreign-born nigger, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the American government, and George Zimmerman was put on trial.

Comment

There will probably be some more downtime later today and into the weekend while we work to finish everything. We will keep everyone posted and announce when complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
                        Thanks for all your guys' hard work to give us the best forum anywhere!
                        Ditto.

Comment

Working...
                        X