Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greasy nigger Al Jarreau croaks

http://www.kcci.com/article/jazz-sin...rement/8696586

Authorities search the world to attempt to find one person that gives an actual fuck. Still searching....

Comment

Was he included in the Skinner Dead Pool?

Comment

Originally posted by Niagra Brougham View Post
        Was he included in the Skinner Dead Pool?
        I hearby nominate Al Jigbeau for the nigger dead pool, waddoo I win?

Comment

Jarreau was hospitalized earlier in the week and was said to have been improving slowly.
          -He literally was just 'turning his life around' before he croaked.
          "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but, when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you're going to remember about me." - Al Capone

Comment

I loathed its vocalizing so much that I would shiver when I heard it. Good fucking riddance. It's a good day for the world of music.
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Regimental colors of my great-grandfather's regiment in the Army of Northern Virginia. And yep, they owned niggers.

Comment

Is this the nigger Al that died?

ďA liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē

Comment

Quoth the Bat Fairy, "OOK NO MORE!!!"

Comment

To hell with that dirty nigger....(love that emodicon...a nigger hoof kicking a kfc bucket....LMAO)

I remember a photoshop image from the old site(CO)...it was a couple of niggers riding on a motorcycle and the nigger driving was wearing a kfc bucket for a helmet....lol

Comment

As crappy as this niggers songs were, he still could not bear to stay alive long enough to find out what untalented piece of shit ear destroying
                    refuse was passed off as "music" at the Grammys.

Comment

Hopefully Urethra Tanklin is right behind him

Comment

A friend of mine told me about this, when I asked who is Al Jarreau he responded with just some old fat nigger that thought it could sing.

Comment

Even as a life-long musician and music freak, still....never heard of this turd.

"It all stops, right here, right now"
                          President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by SC Anemia View Post
                            Even as a life-long musician and music freak, still....never heard of this turd.
                            Oh! Come onnnnnn! You can't possibly have missed his hit song: "Ook Ook, Eek Eek, Screeeeeeee! ( I think I just shit my pants!)"

Comment

You can still get tickets to see this nigger before it rots:
                              https://thrillcall.com/artist/Al-Jarreau

He's really good, really really good!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X