X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minnesota boon steals squad car

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...quad/96535938/

gonna have to fumigate and disinfect

My hometown. And in 10 years it's gone from 99 percent white to pure somalicoon and niggerville. At least my mother lives out of town a few miles. After she's gone, absolutely zero fucking reason to ever go there again!!!

Comment

-Here's the underlying message.

A Monticello man is accused of stealing an unlocked St. Cloud police squad car, taking it for a ride around town and returning it, telling the officers who later arrested him that "this ought to teach them a lesson."
      "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but, when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you're going to remember about me." - Al Capone

Comment

So a nigger who complains of racism does something illegal to a cop who wasnt responsible to teach "them all" a lesson. Sounds like the actions condemmed by niggers when whites do it to blacks so they learn their place. Its ok for one race but not the other...sounds reasonable! Said nobody ever.

Comment

Maybe i can explain things. This poor nigger has suffered a lifetime of racism at the hands of the YT man. Add onto that the fact that a nigger having to use its hind paws to walk is a racist invention of the YT man and this nigger was tired. Niggers cant afford cars and cant make a car payment with EBT plus we need to spread the wealth. This nigger was just taking Obamas dreams of wealth redistribution into his own hands(paws) by taking what rightfully belongs to him...that evil YT mans police car!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X