This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate niggers

One of the most popular posts in the old forum was titled "I hate niggers". It was read by thousands and had hundreds of replies. Due to its effective simplicity, I think it should be re-started. Please join me in rebuilding this powerful and truthful thread.

I hate niggers. They are loathsome, self-important creatures capable of incomprehensible violence. To call them amoral is an understatement. To consider them Human Beings, a sad and expensive mythology. There is nothing more vile and meaningless that walks the face of the Earth.

-I hate niggers because of "Black History Month"

-No other ethnic group gets this privilege.

-I hate niggers because ....fill in the blank guests and members. Have fun.
    "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but, when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you're going to remember about me." - Al Capone

Comment

I hate niggers because they are sub-human filth, and even the "magic niggers" will eventually show themselves for what they are; disgusting niggers.

Comment

I hate niggers because of their sense of entitlement. They want everything handed to them, as if it were owed to them. I have to work for everything I have. The world owes me nothing and I am fine with that. Niggers think they are owed the world.

Comment

I hate niggers because they are ruin evening they come in contact with. You name it and a nigger will fuck it up. Oh, and they stink too.

Comment

Comment

The sebaceous odor of the skin among all these races is overpowering, and is emitted with the greatest effect during and after excitement, whether of mind or body." Burtons Africa, page 89.

Comment

i hate niggers

Comment

I do not know if Hate is a strong enough word for what I feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    I do not know if Hate is a strong enough word for what I feel?

-What would it be then?
                    "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but, when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you're going to remember about me." - Al Capone

Comment

Niggers are not the same as us. They have no Neanderthal blood and they have other essential genetic differences to us and other races. They should be allowed to follow their evolutionary destiny to its ordained end.

Comment

Even niggers hate niggers.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_3897_1469481013587_510[/ATTACH]
                        Diversity sucks

Comment

I like dead niggers.

Comment

I hate niggers because I had a good father.

Comment

Originally posted by Koolaid Hair View Post
                              Even niggers hate niggers.
                              Totally spot on......just look at the "goodify" rate amongst niggers, and on another note theres one or two niggers at work that Absolutely REEK....I mean its way way more than the nigger reek.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X