This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I do not know if Hate is a strong enough word for what I feel?
    I live in Memphis where niggers maintain at least 80% of the population. They are inferior. I live in fear of them. My workplace is full of them. They are ruining the world.

I only wish that they be deported back to Africa, or any other 3rd world country. I can't stand their presence.

Comment

• I hate niggers because they have ruined sports by acting like monkeys that think its all about them and the iiiiiii instead of team.NFL stands for nigger football league, NBA nigger basketball association.Its time for all you niggers going back to Africa.

Comment

• The animal called the nigger is nothing but a diseased parasite who serves no purpose except to drag humanity down into the shit lagoon they dwell in and call home.

Comment

• They are lazy, std infected, living of food stamps and tanf and always breaking into peoples home. They are low lifes who dont deserve shit. They are annoying, loud, obnoxious, half of them dont even know how to read/pronounce words. They have a bunch of kids and different baby daddies.

Comment

• I hate niggers because they think they are better than white people; the are nothing and only here for our intertainment.

Comment

• I fucking hate niggers!!! And I also hate race mixing. The white woman that has laid with a nigger is also a nigger. Also the male nigger usually has a gaggle of child niggers that our tax dollar pays for. Worthless filthy, loud, murdering animals. I hate them because they bring out the hate in me.

Comment

• Niggers= Mississippi wind chimes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X