This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chimpout

I was just wordering if this site is the sucessor to chimpout.com? I used to lurk there a lot and I would be glad if it has returned.

Greetings all. Can anyone tell us what actually happened to Chimpout.com or is that taboo?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      It went over to the super secret WWW2, where Niggers and Liberals are never allowed.

The computers they use can not reach this super secret World Wide Web Two.

If you eve need to get in, it's easy if you are a Human, with the correct Humans Only software.

Simply type httpn:www2.(the site name in pig latin).cap (instead of .com which is too close to communism)

The stupid Niggers don't even know this Super Secret internet that excludes them exists, so be sure not to tell them.

It's taboo.
    You can't have law and order, and filthy niggers too.

Comment

It went down and we were all locked out. No one could fix it.
      Niggers are not human.

Comment

Simple as that.
        Every nigger that has been shot and killed by the police deserved it. They were all good kills; both legally and morally.

Comment

Like an old car, if you can't fix it, get a new one. A better one!

I have a feeling Nigger Lovers around the world are sh!ting bricks now--lol.

Comment

Yes some people devised these complex theories of where Chimpout went and why we were unable to recover any of it. We were accused of stealing the identities of the "real" Chimpout admin and mods to build this pretend replacement so we could harvest IP addresses and develop a huge database of nigger hating YT so we could threaten their livelihoods and destroy their families. Truth is we were working like hell to get it back but all our efforts failed. Bad hosting can be a very dangerous thing to sites like ours. After exhausting our efforts we decided to just cut our losses and rebuild from the ground up. New name. New theme. New policies. New everything except our mission. So here we are. Now it's up to you all to do your parts to rebuild the empire. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Intolerant View Post
              ...so we could threaten their livelihoods and destroy their families.
              Anyone that would do something as heinous as publicly expose the real identities of members on forums such as ours would have to be some pretty despicable, low human beings...almost as bad as being a nigger themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida Cracker View Post

Anyone that would do something as heinous as publicly expose the real identities of members on forums such as ours would have to be some pretty despicable, low human beings...almost as bad as being a nigger themselves.
                We wouldn't even do it to a banned or otherwise exiled member. It's just about as scumbag of a thing anyone could do that claims to be protecting the identities of their members. Only niggers deserve such treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida Cracker View Post

Any person or site that would out a member's personal info Facebook, twitter publicly has to be the most wretched and detestable lowlife on the planet. We don't even do that to trolls and troublemakers.
                  Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 10-22-2015, 03:47 AM.
                  Niggers are not human.

Comment

Originally posted by justin igger View Post

Any person or site that would out a member's personal info Facebook, twitter publicly has to be the most wretched and detestable lowlife on the planet.
                    You forgot narcissistic and dumb as a bag of doorknobs.
                    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 10-22-2015, 03:48 AM.
                    We win, you lose..

Comment

Aside from calling someone of this nature all the applicable names, we should really consider the poor dumb followers who fail to see the extreme danger they are in by supporting such behavior! These people actually gang up together on the exposed member and laugh at his privacy breach as if it could NEVER happen to them! It really is a sad day when the people we come to trust turn out to be the ones who place us in the most danger...more so than our own perceived enemies. Staff here at The Plantation will NEVER share ANY personal member information with ANYONE. We never did it at Chimpout and that tradition will carry forth here.

Comment

Does this mean we are unable to post pictures that were used on Chimpout? I have a few that I posted there so can I post them here?

Comment

Originally posted by niggersarelowlife View Post
                          Does this mean we are unable to post pictures that were used on Chimpout? I have a few that I posted there so can I post them here?
                          Feel free. the best way to post pics is to choose the underlined A icon then use the insert image icon.
                          Niggers are not human.

Comment

This should be stickied somewhere. Literally everyone that ever went to CO and comes here on that domain (like me, tonight) is going to want to ask that question whether or not they ever do.

Now that answer has been provided.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                            Working...
                            X