Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Day: Do niggers feel remorse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Day: Do niggers feel remorse?

Remorse and compassion go hand in hand. My answer would be that they feel neither. Proof: Just look at some of the videos of them assembled to burn someone to death for being a witch or whatever the fuck. They are all laughing, dancing, generally acting like niggers. Do any of them feel remorse afterward for any of the heinous deeds they commit? No. They don't. That is one of the primary differences between them and humans.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Regimental colors of my great-grandfather's regiment in the Army of Northern Virginia. And yep, they owned niggers.

You need to have a soul to feel any remorse or compassion. Do lions feel any pity for their prey? No, because like niggers, they are animals.

Comment

Seriously, I don't think a nigger can even remember what it did 30 minutes ago, let alone feel remorse for it. Just look at the bewildered expressions on their simian faces when they are arrested. When they claim dindu nuffin, they really mean it.

Comment

This is a rhetorical question - right.....
        Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Comment

Short answer. No.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch Doctor View Post
            This is a rhetorical question - right.....
            Of course. We all know the answer. It's just another way to say niggers are conscienceless, heartless creatures who in the grand scheme of things are lower than an ant.
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Regimental colors of my great-grandfather's regiment in the Army of Northern Virginia. And yep, they owned niggers.

Comment

All they feel are the base things - hunger, thirst, muh dik, and gibsme. They don't even feel anything for their sprogs. My cat cared more about her kittens than any nigger does about its niglets.

Comment

Originally posted by IseDaDiva View Post
                All they feel are the base things - hunger, thirst, muh dik, and gibsme. They don't even feel anything for their sprogs. My cat cared more about her kittens than any nigger does about its niglets.
                All a niglet is to it spawn makers is a welfare ticket
                Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Comment

Only when they get caught

Comment

All a niglet is to it spawn makers is a welfare ticket
                    It's true. I remember a grandmammy whose grandniglets burned up in a housefire and all she cared about was that her food skamps were burned up too.

Comment

Only if they are mourning for themselves.

Comment

No. Despite looking like a Human like creature, a pile of rotted shit has more remorse
                        than all the niggers on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo View Post
                          Only when they get caught
                          ^^^^^ Exactly ^^^^^ But even then it's just an act.
                          Curtis wanted to join the Army to "learn engineering", instead he pointed a gun at a cop. Now he's good.

Comment

Working...
                          X